Aloe Vera Hand Lotion Volume: 290 ml
Hand lotion with a gentle refreshing scent is suitable for everyday use and for sensitive skin. Contains beneficial ingredients supporting hydration, elasticity and softness of the skin. It is easy to apply, is quickly absorbed and does not leave a greasy feeling.
- Aloe vera Barbadensis has emollient, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects and supports the skin`s natural defenses.
- In addition to its high hydrating properties, glycerin has a very positive effect on skin cells, which in turn form a protective barrier on the skin surface.
- Shea butter perfectly hydrates and counteracts premature skin aging.
- Tocopheryl is a form of vitamin E, it acts as an antioxidant, slows down the flaking of the skin and prevents its aging, which is manifested by pigment spots, wrinkles and loss of firmness.
- Jojoba oil is a liquid wax containing anti-inflammatory substances, important minerals and vitamins, especially vitamin E. It sensitively treats, regenerates and smoothes the skin, has emollient and protective effects, and restores the natural production of sebum.
The hand lotion does not contain parabens, phthalates or silicones and is dermatologically tested.
Use: Apply to washed hands and spread thoroughly.
Ingredients(INCI): Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Isopropyl Myristate, Octyldodecanol, Parfum, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium Edta, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol.