WHY CHOOSE OUR PERFUMES?

Are you a fan of perfumes, just like me, but can't afford the high price tags? At Essens By Megan our quality fragrances are made to high standards, which contain 20% essential oils, which not only have a shelf life of 36 months but also the essential oils helps to protect your skin from irritation. This means the other 80% contains alcohol and that there are no chemicals in our perfumes. The perfumes are manufactured to the highest ISO standards, using the best quality ingredients to ensure that your perfume is perfect.

Check out our perfumes on the website and find your favourite fragrance. I guarantee you won't be disappointed by our fragrances.

© 2020 by Essens By Megan. Proudly created with Wix.com